Don’t miss your chance to speak with 850 ocean energy academic and industrial experts exhibitors at ICOE 2020!
Our exhibit hall is open May 19-20. Reserve your booth space today!
> Exposure – Market your organization and raise brand exposure to high profile scientists and decision makers in the industry while enhancing your organization’s reputation.
> Network – Enhance relationships and elevate your exposure with industry leaders and make new contacts.
> Product/Services Demonstration – Give your potential clients hands-on access to your products and services.
> Recruitment – Recruit International talent from multiple ocean energy communities who are interested in new career options.
> Education – Showcase the latest updates to your educational programs.
> Research – Disseminate the newest research to interested audiences.
Who Should Exhibit?
Organizations related to and/or in the field of:
- Academic/research organizations
- Venture capitalists/financiers
- Ocean technology trade associations/clusters
- Technology incubators, accelerators
- Regional development or innovation organizations
- Energy project developers
- Ocean conservation non-profits
- Ocean related scientific and engineering societies
- Ocean or ocean energy software & app developers / distributors
- Ocean-themed art vendors
- Ocean-themed book vendors / publishers