Book now for the special ICOE discounted hotel rate!
Why book at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, the official host of ICOE 2020?
- Discounted rates for attendees
- Convenient to all events via one elevator ride down in the morning
- Informal networking at the lobby bar after hours
- Beautiful modern hotel in the heart of downtown DC
Host Hotel Information
All events will be held at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Call 855-821-4281 and ask for the International Conference on Ocean Energy, or ICOE group rate or click here to book online to receive the special ICOE rate. The rate is available until 6:00 pm local time on Monday, April 27, 2020, or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
- Special ICOE Nightly Rate: $339 + state and local tax (14.95% currently, subject to change)
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival
- No-shows will be charged one (1) night room and tax
- Credit card is required at the time of booking
- Parking Fee: $49 for valet per night, subject to change (self-park not available)
- Complimentary Guest Room Internet Included for Marriott Bonvoy Members
About the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Located in the heart of downtown DC, the flagship Marriott Marquis Washington, DC will serve as host for ICOE 2020 and NHA’s Waterpower Week. The hotel features refined design elements, cutting-edge features, deluxe amenities and premium bedding. The hotel is just steps from Penn Quarter, Chinatown, the National Mall monuments, and the Smithsonian.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is the only official hotel associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences. Our official housing call-in number and website are through Marriott directly at 855-821-4281. The hotel will not solicit you to make a reservation.
If in doubt, please do not provide any personal details and contact us.
Airport Transportation Information
From Reagan National Airport (DCA)
Reagan National Airport is the closest airport to the Marriott Marquis and is also the only airport with direct Metro access. Estimates on traveling from Reagan to the hotel are included below:
- Metrorail stop: Yellow line to Mt Vernon stop
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 20 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $45 one way
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 60 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $90 one-way
From Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 45 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $64 one-way
Train – Amtrak Information
Union Station in Washington, DC is approximately 1.3 miles from the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.
- Metrorail stop: Red line toward Shady Grove/Grosvenor; Change trains at Gallery Place then Yellow line to Mt Vernon stop
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 5 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $8 one-way
Washington, DC Parking
There are over 3,000 parking spaces in a three block radius of the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- The daily rate varies by garage and is subject to change.
- NHA nor the hotel are affiliated with any of these parking facilities.
Click here for information on Parking Panda.